The Tarot Stories Terms and Conditions
Please read and review thoroughly before you book any services.
Terms and Conditions: The Tarot Stories
1. Payment Policy. The client agrees to pay Vani the fixed rate for services booked. The client will pay the bill online via credit card or PayPal. Payment is due at the time of booking a session.
2. Cancellation Policy. The client agrees to provide at least 24 hours-notice in advance before cancelling a session. In the event of an emergency illness, etc. the client has the option to apply any prepaid sessions towards future use.
3. Client Responsibility. The client must have a working camera for Skype or Zoom sessions and an internet connection.
4. Booking: Booking a service must be done on The Tarot Stories website.
5. No Guarantees or Warranties. Clients understand that Vani does not guarantee any specific outcomes for Tarot Readings or The Tarot Stories course. Vani does not claim to predict the future nor does she use the Tarot to advise clients to rely on the reading for important decisions. Clients understand that the Tarot is not a substitute for therapy or medical treatment. Clients agree to the sign the Tarot agreement form Vani will send out once they have booked a reading to confirm their appointment within 24 hours of receiving it.
6. Limitation of Liability. In the event of litigation, Vani’s total liability shall not exceed the amount of money the client paid Vani for services rendered.
7. Termination. Prepaid services may be terminated by either party at any time by providing at least seven days prior written notice.
I acknowledge that I have read the contract and understand its terms and conditions. By clicking accept when I book, I am signing this contract of my own free will and agree to be obligated under its terms.